Donations to the Provincial Grand Charity
Donations to the Provincial Grand Charity can be made in the following ways:
- By BACS/FPS
- Account name: Provincial Grand Charity of Northamptonshire & Huntingdonshire
- Bank Account No: 06765653
- Sort Code: 54-41-05
- By cheque
- Payee: Provincial Grand Charity
- Please send the cheque directly to the home address of the Provincial Grand Charity Treasurer, WBro Paul Sparks, whose address can be found in the Yearbook.
- To claim gift-aid on your donation, please click here to download a copy of the Provincial Grand Charity gift-aid envelope, which should then be printed, completed, signed and included with your cheque
Donations to the 2024 MCF Festival
Donations to the 2024 MCF Festival can be made in the following ways
- By text-message
- By a regular payment promise or a direct debit
- By a single donation
- By credit/debit card
- By clicking on this link to make gift aided donation directly to the Festival or by using the below QR code
It is also possible to use the Payroll Giving scheme as a way of making gift-aided donations to the Provincial Grand Charity or the Masonic Charitable Foundation.
Such donations must be paid through PAYE from your salary or pension.
To use the scheme, your employer needs to set-up and run it. The amount of tax-relief you get depends on the rate of tax you pay.
Please contact your Lodge Charity Steward or the Provincial Grand Charity Steward in the event of any query.