The Annual General Meeting of the Northants and Hunts New & Young Masons Club (NHNYMC) held on the morning of Sunday the 8th of March 2020 at Sheaf Close, Northampton was well-supported with over 30-members in attendance.
Amongst other business, the following points were agreed:
- To charge a one-off joining fee of £5 rather than a yearly membership fee
- To combine the roles of Membership Secretary and Secretary (see below)
The following brethren were appointed to the Committee for the ensuing year:
- WBro Dan Cooke - Chairman
- WBro Milan Crooks - Vice Chairman
- Bro Reuben Freeman - Secretary
- WBro John Russell - Treasurer
- Bro Allen Smith - Events Co-ordinator
- Bro James Prince - Communications Officer
In gratitude for all the assistance received from the Province, the NHNYMC Chairman, WBro Dan Cooke, was pleased to present the Assistant Provincial Grand Master, WBro Mark Constant with a cheque for £100 representing a most welcome donation to the Provincial Grand Charity.
WBro Dan also presented WBro David Crossley and Bro Mark Hunt with a donation of £100 towards their 5-day N2HQ sponsored walk from Northampton to Freemasons' Hall, Great Queen Street, London.
Bro Matt Elmer is also taking part in the walk, which is in support of the 2024 MCF Festival.
About the Northants & Hunts New and Young Masons Club
For more information about the Northants & Hunts New and Young Masons Club, please visit their website: