I am pleased to announce details of the appointments and promotions to Grand Rank for 2020.
On behalf of the Province, I extend our sincere congratulations to the following brethren.
First Appointments - Past Assistant Grand Director of Ceremonies
- WBro Robert Stokes – Peterborough and Counties Lodge No. 2996
- WBro Robert Cox – Towcestrian Lodge No. 9510
- WBro Martin Wilson – Three Counties Lodge No. 9278
First Appointment - Assistant Grand Pursuivant (active rank)
- WBro John Fergusson – Anglo Scottish Lodge No. 8844
Reappointments and Promotions
Our congratulations are also extended to the following brethren for their respective reappointments and promotions.
Reappointment as Deputy President of the Masonic Charitable Foundation:
- VWBro James Henry Newman OBE – Old Wellingburian Lodge No. 5570
- VWBro James Henry Newman, OBE – Old Wellingburian Lodge No. 5570 to PJGW thus becoming RWBro
- WBro Michael Herbert PSGD – Three Counties Lodge No. 9273 to PGSwdB thus becoming VWBro
- WBro David Watson PAGDC – Lodge of Perseverance No. 455 to PSGD
I look forward to accompanying these brethren when they receive their respective preferments at the Annual Investiture meeting of Grand Lodge in April 2020.
RWBro Max Bayes
Provincial Grand Master